I live a pretty crazy, busy, hectic life..as many of you can relate to I’m sure. One thing that keeps me sane is routine!
I started trying to be healthier last January, around when my daughter turned 6 months old. I started slowly but have learned to love living a healthy lifestyle.
Last week on instastories I shared what I do every morning, to start my day.
- Workout. I wake up early with my kids. We are up for the day by 6:00 AM usually. Both my husband and I work full time from home so we take an hour to feed and get them dressed. He then gets them out the door to their daycare. While he is gone, I use this time to squeeze in a workout. I have about an hour where I can do this and I utilize it because I always feel better and less anxious after I work out.
- After my workout, I drink tbsp or apple cider vinegar. I also make it a point to finish a full bottle of water during my workout. Hydration is key to so much! The ACV really helps with digestion and helps to de-bloat. I’ve been doing this for about 8 months now and I have a love/hate relationship with it.
- Collagen/ protein/ coffee shake. I know there are a million variations of this protein shake out there but I just love it. So for mine, I do the following:
- 1 cup of Starbucks cold brew or iced coffee
- 1 scoop chocolate or vanilla protein
- 1/2 a frozen banana
- 1 scoop of collagen
- 1/2 scoop of PB2
- Splash of almond milk
Doing these few things is key to how I start my mornings. I also swear by Kombucha and usually have one a day, it’s slowly putting me into debt but YOLO.