Can we all agree that breakfast is life? I’m obsessed with this meal and it’s usually my largest meal of the day. I try to fill up on healthy carbs, protein, fiber, etc.
Since I shared on Instagram that I had started a weight loss/healthy lifestyle journey a year ago; I’ve had a few questions come my way about what my eating/workout routine looks like. I had previously shared how I get my day started in this post. Let’s start with the best meal of the day . . .
1. Van’s Protein Waffles– I eat one of these everyday, sometimes two a day. They make quick, healthy eating possible. I like to top mine with almond butter and a half of a banana.
2. Peanut Butter Overnight Oats– I always thought I was one of those people that could only do hot oatmeal. I was wrong, this recipe is my LIFE, I have it memorized and basically eat this daily. I do change up the protein based on what I have on hand. I can tell you, just as good with chocolate or vanilla.
3. Half of a grapefruit- Need I say more? Seriously the best citrus and so good for you. I eat this daily, I really saw a boost in my metabolism once I started eating this and I crave this fruit now.
These are basically my go to’s because I’m busy and these are quick. I have other favorites too! See below quick round up. . .
- Turkey bacon, about 4 slices
- Green smoothie with this protein
Share your breakfast favorites in the comments! Always open to ALL the breakfast ideas.
I always love when bloggers share what they are currently loving, product wise. I find it super helpful so I hope to share a wide variety of things that I am loving (i.e. home products, health products, kids and parent products).
A little bit of suggestion never hurt no body…
Zoli Cup Sippy Cups
If you are not already using these cups for your toddler, get on board! They are available on Amazon as are the replacement straws. I used these with my son from 6 month – 2 years. Currently using them again with my daughter the help transition from a bottle.
Vital Proteins Collagen
I finally ordered this on Amazon after seeing it everywhere on my feed. I couldn’t be happier! No taste what so ever and I really feel like I am starting to see the results of consistently taking it in my hair and nails.
OPI Mimosa’s for Mr. & Mrs
I am obsessed with a nude/light pink nail and this is the perfect color. I was given this by a good friend when she sent me a bridesmaid’s box. I have since proceeded to paint every finger and toe nail with it.