In our house we go through different style cups and sippy’s pretty frequently. We have two very different children who are at different “phases” of cup needs.
I’ve used Nuby products for my children for a few years now and I know their products are made to withstand two very active toddlers.
Marley has just transitioned from a bottle and has strictly been using a straw “sippy” cup. I was excited to introduce her to the Nuby 360 Wonder cup. I couldn’t believe how fast she started using it! This cup is BPA free, durable and comes in so many adorable designs for boys or girls. We obviously went with #pink. You can find these cups at Babies R’ Us!
Kellan has also used many different style cups throughout the years. He has recently started his fall soccer league and I really wanted to upgrade him to, what I liked to call, his “big boy” sippy cup. In truth, this is Nuby’s flip-it cup and it’s awesome! He loved the shark design and the flip-it lid. I love how durable it is and also how it really feels like the “next step” up in his cup game. I mean, who does this kid think he is looking like a 13 year old?!
Check out Nuby’s social media accounts at:
I received this product for a review, but all opinions are my own.
Can we all agree that breakfast is life? I’m obsessed with this meal and it’s usually my largest meal of the day. I try to fill up on healthy carbs, protein, fiber, etc.
Since I shared on Instagram that I had started a weight loss/healthy lifestyle journey a year ago; I’ve had a few questions come my way about what my eating/workout routine looks like. I had previously shared how I get my day started in this post. Let’s start with the best meal of the day . . .
1. Van’s Protein Waffles– I eat one of these everyday, sometimes two a day. They make quick, healthy eating possible. I like to top mine with almond butter and a half of a banana.
2. Peanut Butter Overnight Oats– I always thought I was one of those people that could only do hot oatmeal. I was wrong, this recipe is my LIFE, I have it memorized and basically eat this daily. I do change up the protein based on what I have on hand. I can tell you, just as good with chocolate or vanilla.
3. Half of a grapefruit- Need I say more? Seriously the best citrus and so good for you. I eat this daily, I really saw a boost in my metabolism once I started eating this and I crave this fruit now.
These are basically my go to’s because I’m busy and these are quick. I have other favorites too! See below quick round up. . .
- Turkey bacon, about 4 slices
- Green smoothie with this protein
Share your breakfast favorites in the comments! Always open to ALL the breakfast ideas.